Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Creative Mind



In my life i have always been able to use my creativity, whether it is for a piece in art, or a poem in humanities. I am always able to use it to enrich my work and knowledge. As I am not yet very far in this journey of my life I have not acquired the knowledge of what my destiny is, but I know that creativity will help me in unearthing what it is and help me achieve it. Creativity will help me through my journey not only to discover my destiny but also to continue pursuing it after I have unraveled it. Although creativity can come in very handy, sometimes it can just get me off task and upset me when it is not appreciated. Some things require more strict knowledge and not only a creative mind. But creativity is something that will always represent me no matter in what subject or situation.

Jennifers Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment